Building on 16 years of success with its Annual Corporate Counsel Institute – US, Georgetown Law brings the third annual Corporate Counsel Institute – Europe to Madrid. As with the inaugural April 2010 event in London and its successor in Paris, the program is designed by and for leading European in-house and outside counsel.
At this year’s program in Madrid, you will not only learn new legal developments and take home proven strategies, but you will also be able to network with colleagues who have implemented successful compliance programs and enjoyed litigation successes that you can model and adopt for your company. Our distinguished faculty of general counsels, senior practitioners, and academic faculty will be available to meet with you at breaks, at lunch, and at the cocktail reception to address your most pressing questions.
At this year’s Corporate Counsel Institute – Europe, you will:
• Review the latest developments in compliance, data protection, and social media
• Grasp the unique compliance issues facing multijurisdictional companies
• Examine how corporations are managing a global workforce, with particular attention paid to issues relating to diversity and immigration
• Delve into the issues that are top of mind for General Counsel as they manage their company’s legal matters in a complex global environment
• Learn how to adopt a uniform corporate compliance and business ethics program, taking into account different countries’ diverse laws, regulations, and law enforcement postures
• Review the new EU data protection regulation and learn how it will impact businesses worldwide if adopted in its current form
This year’s agenda focuses on several critical issues facing today’s European in-house and outside counsel. This enhanced focus allows you to leave the program with greater clarity and a series of recommendations and tips that you can implement immediately.
Join us in Madrid this May for what promises to be a wonderful educational event!