Welcome to Georgetown University Law Center's Online Curriculum Guide.
The site is divided into the following parts, which you can also access by selecting one of the tabs above.
- Curriculum Introduction to the Law Center's J.D. and LL.M. academic programs, course offerings, and topic areas.
- Schedules Course schedules are posted here as they become available.
- Courses Information about 937 J.D. and LL.M. courses including course descriptions and requirements.
Search for and bookmark courses you are interested in.
- Faculty Information about full-time and adjunct faculty including
faculty bios and courses taught. Search for and bookmark faculty you are interested
- Bookmarks You can bookmark most items in this Guide for future reference on this computer (follow the instructions on each page).
Use this tab to view your bookmarks.